1. Scope For all orders via our online shop, the following terms and conditions apply.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract The purchase contract is concluded with wooden shoe store. By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially put our products into the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the corrective aids provided and explained in the ordering process. The contract is concluded by accepting the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
3. Contract language, contract text storage The languages available for the contract are German and English. We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time here on this page. Your past orders are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
4. Terms of delivery In addition to the stated product prices shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers. You have the option of picking up at Holzschuhladen, Mühlenweg 14, 24983 Handewitt, Germany during the following business hours: Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 12:00 and Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 18:00, except public holidays.
5. Payment In our shop you can basically use the following payment methods: Payment in advance If you select the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
cash on delivery You pay the purchase price directly to the deliverer. There are plus 4.00 Euro as costs, which are to be paid directly to the deliverer.
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter. IMMEDIATELY transfer After placing the order you will be redirected to the website of the online provider
In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT Überweisung, you must have an online banking account with PIN / TAN procedure activated for participation in SOFORT Überweisung, have a legitimacy and confirm the payment order to us. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately after that by SOFORT Überweisung and your account will be debited.
Cash on pickup
You pay the invoice amount when picking up cash. 6. Warranty and Guarantees It applies the legal right of defect. Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found in the product and on special information pages in the online shop. 7. Online Dispute Resolution Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at